? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Curiosity. Did it really kill the cat?

There are so many things in life I am curious about. Not all of them killed my cat. I'm sure I am not the odd man out, but there are quite a few things in life that I am "closet curious" concerning. You know, those things you don't dare tell people you really wonder. If you think I'm going to sit here and spew them all out to you, don't go on reading. You may really be disappointed.

There are though, things in life in which I am very curious about and willing to ask. Somehow or for some reason or anything, I have yet to ask them. My cat is meowing and scratching but has YET to come out and play. Got me?

A small list of questions in which I am looking for answers.

1) Why is it that you get looks for being a 20-something mother? Contrary to that, why is it you get looks for being a 40-something mother (new mother)? Im alittle lost on the idea that it is not "ok" to have a baby young, but it is also not "ok" to have a baby old. Did someone forget to let me in on the golden age of child bearing?

2)"it was all his fault". Do you know how many times I have heard that from friends and family (female quite obviously) after finding out they were pregnant.
"He didnt pull out or put on a condom"
I'm sorry, call me stupid, but is consented sex not a 2 way street? Is it really all up to the male to use a form of birth control in order to prevent babies? Do woman suddenly go blind the moment a penis is shown, and therefore are unaware at the time of protection is being used. Sorry sweetheart, if you didnt want a baby, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

3)Why does the sky turn green when there is a tornado. I know, stupid question without any rambling after, but I really have always wondered.


It's silly that as an adult you can be afraid to question. I teach my girls to question what they are taught, question when they are unsure but most importantly I teach them to trust in what they know.

I probably already know the answer to 99% of the things I question, and allow myself to fear the answer. Fear will only render you in life. I've started to trust myself and trust what I know so that I can move forward and continue to develop in life. Wish me luck, it could get interesting!

0 comments: