? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME :)

That is right, today is my silver birthday. I am offically part of the 1/4 century club (good god that sounds depressing). Well...not technically yet, not until 10pm tonight :D

Today was a wonderful day. We woke up after a hillarious and out right fun night of drinking (which I really needed!!) and I got breakfast served to me. Timmys in bed, nothing better, Brian knows me too well. I knew from yesterday that I had 2 "appts" for this morning, but had NO idea what/where. So I get ready and head out in the car. Brian drops me off for a nice relaxing massage!!!!!! It was amazing. He booked the appointment with a massage therapist/physio therapist and they were jsut amazing. I really was in need of a great de-stressing massage and that is exactly what I got. When it was time to leave Brian and the girls were there ready for the day and they brought me to the next place. Brian then set up an appointment at a spa for a mani/pedi. Ohhh it was nice. I was very pleased with the place.

Time for lunch. Brian (daring I may add because of the plans he had) asked me where I wanted to go for lunch. Of course, I said Jacks. Boy he is lucky he knows me 100%! We headed to Jacks for lunch and I was suprised by family and friends with a birthday lunch. It was nice to have people there to celebrate with us and we had alot of fun. Great food and great company. It was very sweet.

All in all it has been a marvelous day. We were planning on going to the drive thru tonight but Im not too sure at this moment. We are both SO tired from the day, so we may wait and go for the super feature night tomorrow. Im kind of excited at the thought of a quiet movie night at home with some gelato! YUM :)

SO that was my day. It was great and Im so very lucky to have such an amazing man in my life.

0 comments: