? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mommys little helper

Now...onto the more important stuff....my kids!

This pic is from last week but I wanted to show it off. Alexis is such a great helper, without even asking. I have vaccumed the floors downstairs and then went to put clothes away. After a few minutes I heard the vaccum go on again and thought maybe it was possessed. Well...it was! By Alexis! She insists on re-vaccuming the floors each and everytime I do it. Ahh...shes so amazing!! Here she is in action.

Photobucket

Look at that smile, its to die for!
Photobucket


ENJOY :)

0 comments: