? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, August 14, 2008

and so it begins

Is this heaven, or hell? Someone asked that question yesterday and I am embarking on a journey to find out myself. The laptop. What on earth have I been missing?!? Sitting on the couch last night while my 2 beautiful girls were in bed sound asleep, laptop on my lap, Olympics on tv and cookies in hand (ok, so not really cookies, it was a popsicle but cookies just sounds like it flows better. Here I sit today laptop on table (on the lap it just gets so damn hot!), one child happily watching her favorite cartoon while coloring me a picture. Quite the multi-tasker she is. Second child running rampid in front of me, mum mum in one hand, puppy book in another. Seems like heaven definatly, I mean what could be better..right? Or is this Hell. I shouldnt be sitting here doing my own thing while my children run around and do as they please. I should be playing with them, doing activities and quite possibly cleaning my house. Ohhh....the angel on one shoulder or the cute little (and bright) devil on the other. Which one to pick. Ill let you know in a few days after my house is turned upside down and I still sit here, laptop in tow, smile on my face.

0 comments: