? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

To be, or not to be....

Let's be honest here, some people should not be parent's. Correct?

I truely apologize to anyone this may offend, but Im going to be blunt in this post. That's what I'm here for, right? If you get offended early, or possibly don't really want to read what Im going to say, turn back now and click the pretty little "x" in the upper right hand box. CLOSE IT.

Ok, fair warning.

Is it ok in today's society to starve and deprive your children? I'm not talking about the parents who's children are picky eaters, have less then an appetite then my piggie or those who have children who just plain old don't like to eat. I'm talking about those parents who do not LET their children eat properly because they are 2 inches short of morons.

Let me give you an example. We will call the child in this situation "a", and the mother/father (since im sure it is both doing this) "b".

"A" is a bit child, nothing short of the worlds youngest giant. Today "A" arrives at my house, "b" in hand, and they enter. I am handed a bag by "b" and told that because "A" is such a picky eater, she packed a lunch and food for the day. "A" may not eat it all, but just try.

Exit door. I take "A" by the hand and lead him into the living room full of toys, and set him off to an activity. I go into the kitchen to unpack the food bag and put it in the fridge. Here is what I find.

***Quick Reminder. "A" is here from 8am until 4:30pm. Yes, that is 8 1/2 hrs.**

1) 2 pk of Activia Yogart (one preach, one prunes)
2) sippy cup with 4.5oz of milk (I measured)
3) sippy cup full of water
4) 1 jar of stage 2 corn
5) 1 jar of stage 1 prunes


I propose to you 2 questions. First of all, how on EARTH is this enough food for a toddler to eat in a 8 hr period?? Why would you starve a child? They should be on table food, they have more then enough ability to do so. So far, "A" has finished almost all of that, and it isnt noon yet. "A" is hungry! Why wont you just feed the child???

Secondly, what is with all the prunes?? And on top of Activia yogart? You have already told me that this child poop numerous times aday...why add to it?? What is the obsession with poop??

So I ask again, why on earth are some people granted the ability to be parents??

2 comments:

Merissa said...

I agree. Picky eater or not, a child should be granted every opportunity to try to eat something new. That doesn't seem like much for an eight hour period, but you also said she had packed a lunch, I sit and wonder if she had truly meant for it to last the whole day. I'm sure you will offer other foods and I would record what he does eat and the times and give the list to his mother, perhaps he's really picky at home and not so much in your care?

*Erin* said...

Just an update...I did feed him the food that was sent....he ate it within the first few hours!! So of course I fed him more food when he was hungry. I fed him real food too (not baby food) and he ate it like he was going out of style. His mother got here and I told her, and she said "oh, I thought that would have lasted him for the day!...he shouldnt be eating that much, should he?"
UGH!