? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Maybe I am a bit mistaken

Could someone fill me in on where I went wrong. I was very unaware that caring about an innocent child, being respectful and being the bigger person meant that I was kissing people's asses. Everyday of my life does not need to be about drama. I dont feel the need to be over dramatic about every little god damn situation. A child is sick (Yes...child...INNOCENT CHILD) and I want them to get better and offer suggestions....and im kissing ass? I comment on a child's pictures and Im kissing ass? Now I could see if I was constantly complementing those who have hurt me in the past. I could see if I was mailing out mother of the year awards, hell I could even see if I was playing best friend but matters of a child? Common! I am 25 years old, I don't need to stoop to the past levels of others to make myself feel ok. Save the drama for someone else, I dont need it!

oh wait...I thought that everyone deserved second chances. Right, only when it wasnt me in the good books. Gottcha. Ill make a mental note of that for nex time.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr

ok, vent over.

0 comments: