? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

And the stupidity rolls on....

and on....and on.....and on! It's like word vomit, but this time its vomit of lacking brain cells. Will it ever get any better?? Do you ever look up at God and ask him why over again x20? Ask him why you got put where you are, dealing with the shit you are dealing with. Today, I asked him. BOY did I ask him!

It seems like there is always family drama, and it really makes me wonder what people are thinking. Why on earth is it so hard for others to put their children first. I mean, is being selfless THAT damn difficult?? Am I an alien for being able to practice this trait in life?

***

There are times in life when you need to sit back and re-evaluate the type of people you let into your life. Although their companionship, friendship, neediness and all of that lovely *not* stuff seems wonderful to YOU, think about how certain people effect others. Oh....like your children possibly?
**apologies for rambling without totally explaining, I would be here for hours if I did. Just let me bitch, ok?!**
Why would you let such trash into your life? Letting such negative behaviour happen around your children is uncalled for. I often sit back and wonder, just wonder, why God lets certain people have children. I am sure it is all in his plan and for good intentions, but I just dont see it! I worry. I worry for these innocent kids, I worry for my mothers sanity while trying to deal with all this. I worry that I may not be able to handle it all and be there to help my mom deal with it. Why do I have to deal?? Im the sister, not the mother! I shouldnt be dragged into all this all the time but I am, because I care about my neices and wont watch them possibly be hurt (not by my sister, but by pathetic people she allows around them).
Ugh, Im just so frustrated. In the end it makes me happy and proud for my family. I'm glad my children arnt raised like that, around that. They will never KNOW that!

I go to bed still questioning, and still wondering.



~The truth is plain to see... she was sent to rescue me.
I see who I want to be in my daughter's eyes.~

1 comments:

Stacy said...

If you need to vent more, you know where to find me.