? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, July 7, 2008

Who would have thought!?!

Please give me some credit, and remember that my now very smart 3yr old decided that talking as not a necessity in everyday life until she hit the age of 2.

So on to my second daughter. My ignorance shines through when I automatically assume that they will be the same sort of person living in 2 bodies. I never once thought I would have to watch my sometimes trucker mouth around my 14 month old daughter! HA! Guess I was wrong, so very wrong.

Lately, Miss Brooklyn has been occupying herself by repeating simple words she hears on an everyday basis. She started around the time we went camping (not quite 2 weeks ago) and the entire weekend walked around saying "good girl". (*positive note, I tell her shes such a good girl all the time!!*). Ever since then, its been new habit. She will say please whenever she wants something, followed by a "tank tu" afterwards. Everything with more then 2 feet is a puppy in her eyes, and every man/woman/child/infant ext is a baby.

So on to the story. 2 days ago I was in the kitchen cooking Alexis her favorite lunch. Mamas homemade chicken and veggie soup (wish she didnt like it so much, it takes too long to make!). Stupid mama decided it would be a good idea to place her hand on the hot burner. Of course, I scream "OH SHIT!" and run off to put my hand under cold water. Out I come of the bathroom to hear "SHI" "SHI" . Just about the entire word, minis the T. I laughed at first, and told her nono and figured that would be the end. WRONG! My little einstein walked around the house ALL evening screaming, oh yes, SCREAMING "SHI" at the top of her lungs and then laughing.

Long story short, even though you child is a mere 14 months old, watch your trucker mouth. They may come out and suprise you one day.


**ending note, its been 2 days and we havn't heard "SHI" sence. THANK GOD!**

2 comments:

Stacy said...

LOL
When Sara drops something she either says uh oh or oh shit. Lovely.

*Erin* said...

OMG Stacy are you serious?? That is hillarious, you SO need to get that on video!