? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, March 8, 2008

The start of it all

HI everyone, Erin here. Ive decided to start this blog as an outlet. A place to vent, brag and share in all the craziness that is my life. Im a mom, with a wild streak. I dont sugar coat life for my children. I dont pussy foot around issues with my friends. Once in awhile, I even like to break a rule or two. I have peircings, I love tattoos. I let my kids listen to music off the radio....even the uncencored shit (sometimes!). Ive lived and learned, and will allow my kids to do the same. I'm teaching them to be individuals, and to be the best that they can possibly be. I stand here with the love of my life and together we raise our family the way WE believe we should, not how we are told we should. Call us rebels, I call us real!
I hope you all enjoy my blog. I intend this to be a place you can come and see my family for what we really are. **In my eyes, were pretty cool cats!** Come back and have a laugh, shed a tear and crack a smile....I'll be seeing you real soon.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Hey Erin,
Looks good so far!

Unknown said...

Looks awesome, Erin!
I can't wait to read some of your posts!

Heather said...

Love the look! Can't wait to hear all about your wild clan :)