? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, March 9, 2008

An end to the mayhem

Cease the chaos....somebody? Anybody? Hello....can you hear me?!? Guess I'm still alone in this world of "mommy, sing me the silly song" "mommy, why do birds fly?" "mommy, my leg itches, but I don't want to scratch it".
Hold on, one minute, mommy is out of commission at the moment. *breathe* Mommy is going to slowly walk away, backwards. See those marbles rolling away on the floor hunny, those are my patience. They are escaping what I can't.
11 hours and 34 minutes with the kids myself today. 11 hours and 33 minutes too long. Today, in this house of craziness, sat a mom who was about to fly off the high board, head first, into a pool that was just drained of water. Please pray, right along with me, that tomorrow there is no minute too long!

I want you all to enjoy in the conversation with a three year old, who sometimes I believe, is a 30 year old trapped in a cute, bubbly 3yr olds body:

"mommy?"

"yes hunny?"

"nothing."

"what do you mean nothing, you just called my name"

"oh, just wanted to make sure you were there"

"But Alexis, Im sitting right here beside you"

"but I was just checking, ok?!?"

"ok."

....30 seconds pass with pure silence.....

"mommy"

"Im still here Alexis"

"I know silly, your sitting right beside me."

"oh of course, how foolish of me. Do you need something?"

"yes"

"well, what is it?"

"Its sunny outside today"

"I know, isnt it nice! No more couldy days"

"I dislike cloudy days. remember at the restaurant yesterday, on my paper? We wrote cloudy days, monsters, robots and crying"

"yup, your right! Do you remember what we wrote as your likes Alexis?"

"yes, daddy said I like just about everyone, because Im PERFECT"

"well, if daddy says so!"

"mommy"

"yes Alexis"

"you still there?"

"yes Alexis"

"Its sunny out....."

"uh huh....and?"

"Do you remember what you said we can do when it was sunny out?"

"whats that?"

"play with my sand"


....GRRR....why exactly did I tell the kid at christmas time, the kid who has the memory of unbreakable ice, that she could play with that STUPID moon sand once it was sunny out. I hide it...she never mentioned it again...until today!!!! She said I promised, and who can break a promise to a 3 year old. Boy, better watch was I promise her from now on!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Awww too cute! I love how she uses the word 'dislike'!! When your hubby comes home grab a glass of wine and jump in the tub......alone!

Shannon said...

OMG, too fricking cute! I was literally LOL. You have definitely got your hands full but at least its entertaining!

Stacy said...

ROFL! That is so cute!

Unknown said...

i love it!
kids are like elephants... they never forget!!!