? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, March 17, 2008

Love, Hate, Appreciate

Its the rules of life. Always need true love, be passionate about what you hate, and appreciate all you have...and sometimes don't have.I love my fiance. He is the love of my life. A real man, great father and very hard worker. Sure, he can be a total and utter pain in the ass (something I hate) but at the end of the day, he is true, loyal and faithful. Give and take. I accept the bad for all the good.I love my children. They are the light of my life. They have saved me from a place where I know my live would have swerved to. They make me a better person. Because of them, I try daily to be the best I can be. I've learned to be positive, take things with stride and see the good in every situation. Sure, they can be a total and utter pain the the ass (sound familiar?) but at the end of the day, they are true, loyal and faithful to me. I accept the bad for all the good.I love my best friend. She allows me to be the real me. She is honest and truthful and knows exactly what to say to make me laugh. Because of her I have grown the confidence to show the world who ERIN is, not what others want me to be. Sure, she can be a total and utter pain in the ass, but at the end of the day she is true,loyal and faithful to me. I accept all the bad for the good.I love my family. Through all the bad experiences in my life, they have stuck it out with me and showed me the light at the end of the tunnel. They accept me for who I am and cherish my spot in their lives. Beecause of them I knew how to recognize true love, true friends and respect each individual for exactly that, their individuality. Sure, they can be a total and utter pain in the ass, but at the end of the day they are true, loyal and faithful to me. I accept all the bad for the good.I love my close and dear friends. Our lives have lead us down very different paths but they are always right there behind me to partake in my life. They love my family as if it was their own. They find time to visit, to call or to email. They know they are able to call me at 2am with a question, middle of nap time for a simple hello or at 9am to update me with what I need to know (hehe ange...yes...I was up!). Sure, they can be a total and utter pain in the ass, but at the end of the day they are true, loyal and faithful to me. I accept all the bad for the good.Hate is a very strong word, yet at some point in everyones lives, they will stroll across something they hate. I am very passionate about what I hate, and nothing or no one will stray me otherwise. I hate abuse, war, judgement, racism and cruelty. Yes, those are very vague but they include within them so many things I keep within myself and fight to the end for. I am not a hateful person, I do not carry around alot of anger because I have learned to let it out and let it go. I have allowed myself to find the good in some of the worst situations, but what I hate is the exception.To appreciate. To be greatful and thankful for. To value or regard highly. I appreciate all that I love. I appreciate my life, my love, my family and my friends. I appreciate the opportunity God has given me. I appreciate all that is different in life. To be able to appreciate the people and things around you gives you the power to hold so much love. To apppreciate gives you the power to let go all that you hate. To appreciate gives you the power to truely live a full live filled with happiness and love.Remember, I appreciate YOU.

0 comments: