? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, March 21, 2009

My little goobers

Friday I was blessed with a day off, so the girls and I took full advantage. We spent the morning at the local indoor playland and went out for lunch at Boston Pizza afterward. Came home for naptime and spent the rest of the day outside playing and doing crafts. It was some much needed time together and we all had a blast. I tried to take as many pics as possible at Little Goobers, but of course Alexis was so all over the place having fun that she wouldnt hold still for a single shot. Hense, there is only one picture of her when I finally caught her going down the slide. Brooklyn had a bit of trouble there, she is still too short to climb up to the top but thankfully my neice was there to give her a helping hand. I went up with her often and somehow I squeezed my fat ass through the little gaps. On to the good stuff.

Little Goobers
Photobucket

Photobucket

Up we go
Photobucket

Across the bridge
Photobucket

Stop for a nose pick
Photobucket

Cheating her way through
Photobucket

That was hard work!!
Photobucket

Back to climbing
Photobucket

She made it!
Photobucket

Across another bridge
Photobucket

Down the slide, but mommy missed that picture.
Time to rock
Photobucket


and the one and ONLY pictures of Alexis, slide on the left
Photobucket

0 comments: