? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, March 16, 2009

Hold me to it!

I keep saying Im going to get this awful winter weight off, and I slack. I'm hoping that by posting it on here, everyone can keep me accountable for it. I have 15lbs as of this morning to shed, and 4 months to do it (hoping for 3 months). 5 lbs a month, I think I can accomplish that. So far my plan is to do the Jillian Micheals wii game for 30min in the morning (she kicks your ass!) and the fit for 30min-45min in the evening, or vise versa. I am also walking for 60-90min 4-5x per week with Shannon, so that should definatly help. Im not going to stick to a diet, because I am the worlds worst dieter. I just love my food too much. I have cut back on late snacking, no pop, water and 1 cup of juice a day as well as making healthy meals for the fam. Cross your fingers!

0 comments: