? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, June 30, 2008

The sweet things in life

Is there anything sweeter then hearing your 3yr old randomly say "mommy, you're my best friend!" or your 1yr old screech out loud "MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!". My girls remind me of those sweet things life holds daily, and they make me realize time and time again why I am so blessed. Nothing in my life has been solid, everything has always been a big question. They've given me stability and a reason to answer all those questions. I thank them. They have saved me, and helped me to be the best person I can be. Beacuse of them I want to be honest, caring, open-minded and non-judgemental. That, I believe, children deserve. If I want them to be good people, it is me who needs to teach them how.

Let me tell you though, those sweet things in life my children teach me comes at a mighty price. Dealing with these characteristics they clearly gained from their mama makes me have alot more respect and understanding for my own mother. Let me paint you a small picture of who exactly these 2, seemingly innocent, children really are.

Alexis. Shes cheeky. Never a dull moment. You want an answer, boy will she give you one. You wanna know if your ass looks big in those jeans, ask her! (please, dont use ass though, she repeats everything and will never let you forget it was you who taught her the word ass!) You want honestly, this girl is dead and determined to give you just that. I've taught her to be honest, and never tell a lie. Unfortunatly, she dosnt quite understand just yet how to do this with tact, so blunt honesty is what she gives LOL.
Alexis is sassy. If she wants something, she will get it. She's not afraid to give attitude where attitude is needed. She will give you that "hell you KNOW im cute" smirk and sit back knowing, just knowing, that she is going to get what she asks for. You tell her no, she'll laugh at you. No only gives this child more drive to get what she wants!
She is silly. Always wants to have the last laugh. She loves watching people giggle at her silly faces, laugh at her jokes that only make sense to her fellow 3yr olds. Shes not afraid to make a plain old ass of herself if it means having those around her laugh. Quite the character she is!

Brooklyn....ohhh my dear Brooklyn. Anyone who has meet this young lady will tell you that she's got attitude. 14 months going on 14 she is! You tell her no, shell yell in your face right back, laugh, walk away, and do as she pleases anyways. You tell her danger, she will smirk that cute little smirk and go on her merry way regardless, all the whild looking back to make SURE you are still watching her do exactly what she is not to do. If she wants something, she will get it. Wether that means she has to scream at you, steal it from you or act cute and sweet to get it, she will.
Fearless. Up and down the steps walking, climbing on whatever obsticle is in her way. This little girl knows no fear. As im sure she would say if only she could talk "A little boo boo never hurt nobody!"

Daily I have to edure the trials of these 2 beautiful, charming yet secretly devilish young ladies. They drive mama mad, they make me yell and pull my hair out, but at the end of the day I wouldnt trade them for anything. No one can match the beauties they really are.

0 comments: